Friday, April 24, 2009

Flickr Fun Friday

Since I've recently discovered all the fun to be found on Flickr (I totally did not plan that alliteration-sorry), I decided to start a (maybe) semi-regular feature called Flickr Fun Friday. Here's the photo I chose for my first installment:

Photo courtesy of Kenn Wilson.
(If this does not satisfy the attribution requirements, I am truly sorry.
All that Creative Commons stuff is confusing.)

Ah, the I'm-way-too-smoove-for-pants-that-fit style! How I hate it. Any photo that highlights the foolishness of this look is okay by me. Nice work! (And nice gray undies, dude.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously, this look drives me bonkers and not in a hey that's hot kinda way.

JD at I Do Things said...

Even his friend looks embarrassed.

(I have trouble with those Creative Commons rules too. I'm more than happy to give credit and everything, and that's usually what I do. But it's still kind of confusing.)

absepa said...

Stacie's Madness: I can't stand it! I feel like some old codger, going around fussing about all the kids with their pants falling off.

JD: I definitely want to give credit, but I read through all the information and still couldn't figure out what to do. Hopefully someone will let me know (but not via a lawsuit) if I didn't do it right.