Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Think the Answer You're Looking for Is "Yes"

(Photo and article courtesy msnbc.com)

I know that I am innately jealous of anyone who is naturally thin, but this is just ridiculous. To the Australia Miss Universe folks: Please do not condone this by allowing this woman to enter your pageant. I'm sure there are plenty of lovely, healthy-looking girls in Australia who could vie for the title. To Miss Naumoska: Eat something! And quick! You may not know it, but food can be really tasty. I would suggest a nice, big plate of pasta; a good glass of wine; a loaf of delicious garlic bread; and a yummy tiramisu. That always seems to do the trick for packing on the pounds for me.


2 comments:

Margo said...

eeeewwww. Makes me feel like eating a cake for her :)

absepa said...

Margo: I think it would be the humanitarian thing for you go do. She clearly needs cake. :)