Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I May Owe Someone An Apology

After I joined Facebook, I realized that it could be a valuable tool for gaining new readers for my blog. So, I added the little networking button, and shared my blog with all my Facebook friends.

Fast forward a few months. In the past couple of weeks, I've had a couple of Facebook friend requests from people I don't know, and I ignored them all (my mom's "don't talk to strangers" lesson must have REALLY made an impact on me). Being a huge dork, I completely forgot that I had ASKED people to find me on Facebook, and that those nice folks sending me friend requests had probably done so because they've been reading my blog.

So, many apologies to anyone who sent me a friend request and never got added. If you will resend, I'll add you! I promise I don't suck all the time.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have the same problem. There are a half dozen friend requests I never accepted because I don't know who they are. One recommendation: If people ask for a friend request, they should type an accompanying note explaining where they know you from (ie. I read your blog, etc). Then I would friend them back.